These 20 Strength Quotes will help you discover and unleash your inner strength.
Whether you believe it or not, we all have an untapped inner strength that helps us push through and conquer all of our challenges. For some people, strength comes from within, for others it is from a person; for some, it comes from a place, or for some, it is a close to the heart memory. Where does your strength come from and what do you do to keep going when the going gets tough. We are all masters of our ships and everyone’s path is different, some have plain sailing whiles others have to endure a storm to reach our destination.
1. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
2. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
3. Silence is a source of great strength.
4. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
5. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength.
7. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
8. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
9. Never trust your fears, they don’t know your strength.
10. I have been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior.
11. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
12. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
13. Beneath every strong, independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up & to never depend on anyone.
14. When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is!
15. You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
16. Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.
17. He that cannot endure the bad will not live to see the good.
18. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.
19. Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.
20. Get Off The Fence and Take Massive Action Towards your Goals